General & Family Dentistry
For friendly general dentistry and family dentistry in an attractive, comfortable and convenient setting, we would like to invite you to have Corry Dental be your family dentist for life. Finding a family dentist you can trust and feel comfortable with is very important. We want to be the family dentist you feel safe with for your smile and the smiles of your loved ones, too.
We offer a variety of general dentistry and family dentistry treatments, including:
- Teeth cleaning — To keep your smile healthy and functioning properly, general dentistry and family dentistry practices include teeth cleaning. It is one of the procedures we give you during your regular checkups.
- Fillings — If you have a cavity, we offer metal free, tooth colored fillings, which are healthier and more aesthetically pleasing.
- Dental crowns — If you have a tooth that is damaged, misshapen, discolored, cracked, broken or has too much dental work already on it, dental crowns can restore that tooth so it is durable, strong, healthy and looks great. Corry Dental’s general dentistry and family dentistry treatments give you a healthy, fully functioning smile with dental crowns.
- Gum disease treatment — A large majority of Americans suffer from some form of periodontal disease. In its least problematic form this can give you mild symptoms, but if untreated, gum disease can cause you to lose a tooth or teeth. Our general dentistry and family dentistry gum disease treatment can keep your mouth healthy and functioning properly.
- Home care instruction — Everyone can use a little help and instruction on what daily dental practices you can do in your own home. We will partner with you to give you the general dentistry and family dentistry instruction you need so you can have a smile that is healthy, beautiful and functioning properly your whole life long. We want you and your loved ones to have the smiles they deserve.
- Root canal therapy — General dentistry and family dentistry treatments include root canals and our family dentist can give you root canal therapy that can keep your smile healthy and working properly.
We want you and your loved ones to have healthy, clean, beautiful smiles. For general dentistry and family dentistry you want, call us today!